Friends of Santa Teresa Park Meeting Minutes for 12/5/02
- Attendees: Mike Boulland, Ronald Horii, Mario Blaum, Holly Davis, Hazen
Anderson. Meeting was held at the Flames Restaurant.
- The sides of the bridge on the Ohlone Trail at the archery range are
- The BGJ Ranch looks good. No vandalism so far.
- There is a plaque at Santa Teresa Springs. It cost $3000. The Clampers
did the labor to put it up. Mike raised the money for the plaque at the Bear
- The notices are up for the night hike.
- 4H wants to keep the eggs laid by the chickens.
- Horseback riders want a trough and a tie bar at the Ranch. They may
be able to tie up in the corral by the barn. Robin doesn't want horses on
the decomposed granite near the house.
- John Dorrance wants to get goats and rabbis at the Ranch.
- No graffiti reported at the Buck Norred Ranch site.
- Mario Blaum:12
- Holly Davis: 16
- Ronald Horii: 10
- Hazen Anderson: 5
- Mike Boulland: 10
- Mike Boulland's class: 1 hour/week, 4 hrs a month.
- The horses have moved out from the Pyzak Ranch.
- The horse crossing at the gate on the Hidden Springs Trail is a hiding
place for rattlesnakes among the logs.
- Holly said that there is a TV cable across the Fortini Trail that
is a tripping hazard. The barbed wire next to the trail is also a hazard.
- We need to renew our park use agreement at the end of the year. The
last time we got it was in 1998. We need to contact Chris Crockett. The park
permit is insured.
- The January meeting will be canceled, as most people will be on vacation.
The February meeting will be at Mike's house.
- Ron Horii showed a slideshow of the park trails and conditions. See
Ron for a copy.
Secretary, Friends of Santa Teresa Park
Return to the Friends of Santa Teresa Park
Created 1/11/2003 by Ronald Horii,
secretary of the Friends of Santa Teresa Park